VOLUNTEERS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME AND YOU CAN HELP IN SO MANY WAYS
The Athens MakerSpace mission is to continually improve!
We will always be accepting volunteer help.
Below is a working list of our current and ongoing goals.
While construction continues:
- Help building fabrication tables
- Fabricating a (4+ bikes) bike rack
- Relocating (to the MakerSpace) and organizing tools for the Tool Library
- Various finishing work (paint, patch, clean, organize)
- Unpacking and inventorying (hand and power) tools
To join us while we’re under construction please reach out to us on Facebook!
After the MakerSpace doors open:
- MakerSpace general upkeep (Ask about our daily checklist!)
- Tool library tool maintenance and staffing
- Interior design art projects
- Exterior landscaping, upkeep, cleaning
Once we’re open, come on in, call or email and we can talk about all our volunteer opportunities.